Nell is a veteran Goodwill shopper, as well as a guy who likes to create his own unique style. When shopping, Nell takes into consideration all the items that could work to create a masculine layered look. We put together this awesome ensemble using some of Nell’s Goodwill finds, in addition to a few pieces that I found. We started with jeans from Artful Dodger, a white plaid button down from Orvis and a suede Banana Republic vest—ALL from Nell’s own wardrobe. We added a gray wool blazer from Nautica, and some slip-on premium leather loafers from Johnston & Murphy. As you can see, dressing well doesn’t have to mean dressing up! Men’s clothing are some of the best bargains you can find at any of our Goodwill store!
- Nautica wool blazer - $9.99
- Johnson & Murphy leather loafers - $14.99
- Orvis white-plaid buttondown (purchased at Goodwill)
- Banana Republic suede vest (purchased at Goodwill)
- Artful Dodger jeans (purchased at Goodwill)