Our Amazing Looks model contest winner, Hayley, is ready for a summer soiree with these carefully selected pieces that add up to sophisticated summer style. In my book every gal should have a black tank or t-shirt that has sparkle. This black sequined silk/nylon tank from Field Manor was a perfect way to start due to it’s simplicity. That allowed me to go for the artisan watercolor print green, gray and black skirt from The Limited as our focus. The understated, muted colors work well with the subtle shine from the tank top. We were able to really load on some cool accessories because of the subtle tones of the rest of the outfit. So, on went the dramatic black feather earrings, the green boho pendant necklace and multi-color bracelet. Her shoes are a great illustration of transition pieces as well. The black patent Mary Janes by Calvin Klein, work for summer without hosiery and will take her through fall and winter with the addition of tights. This is a classy, young and fresh look that hits all the right style details.
Hayley's Favorite Item: The Limited water color skirt
"The colors are really fun."
- Field Manor - black sequined,silk/nylon tank top - $3.99
- The Limited - polyester green/gray/black watercolor skirt - $4.99
- Black feather earrings - $1.49
- Pendant green beaded necklace - $3.99
- Multi-color bracelet - $1.99
- Calvin Klein - black, patent leather Mary Janes - $6.99