Goodwill Return Policy
At Goodwill it's our goal to provide value-priced, new and used quality items for sale to our customers. The proceeds generated from these items allows us to provide skill development, training, and job placement for the people we serve.
Effective March 30, all Goodwill merchandise will be sold “as is” and we will no longer accept returns. Please test all electronics (we have electrical sockets nearby) and try on apparel before making a purchase.
- Until that time, we will issue a store credit for clothing and other items within 10 days of the purchase. The original receipt and price tags must be attached.
- Adjustments will not be given on prior purchases.
- Sales prices are effective on day of sale only.
- If an item's ticket has been tampered with, we may not issue an in-store credit.
- In-store credits are non-transferable. We may request ID when in-store credit is issued or redeemed.