That's right, our newest Goodwill Store & Donation Center is coming soon to Western Avenue in Chicago! Goodwill is a great place to work and we're now hiring for retail supervisors and team members!
Did you know?
• Goodwill is good for the local economy, with each store creating 45-50 jobs.
• Goodwill will contribute to the local tax base paying property taxes and sales taxes, just like any other retailer.
• Goodwill is investing in the community by restoring and preserving an older brick building and rehabilitating an adjacent vacant lot. This renovated new store will feature a boutique-style sales floor with wide aisles, excellent lighting and a convenient donation drive-thru with canopy.
• Friendly donation attendants are available to help you unload your vehicle seven days a week.
• As a non-profit organization, your donations are tax-deductible and proceeds from the sale of your donations fund training programs that help individuals get jobs, right in your own community.
• The average Goodwill Store & Donation Center recycles nearly 2 million pounds of goods annually. That can save your community’s taxpayers nearly $50,000 per year.
Click the links below and apply now for positions at the new Goodwill Store & Donation Center!