The Goodwill Outlet store offers a unique shopping experience featuring fresh product on the floor, with constant turnover, approximately every 30 minutes. Shoppers will enjoy the large sales floor, wide aisles and excellent lighting.
Did you know:
- Open 7 days per week, the Outlet is a great place for shoppers looking to buy items in bulk for a great deal.
- Goodwill is good for the local economy, with the Outlet creating up to 22 full-time jobs.
- Goodwill is a strong community partner, active in local events, the chamber and business organizations.
- The sales of these goods support our mission of providing training, employment and supportive services to individuals with disabilities or disadvantages.
- Goodwill contributes to the local tax base paying property taxes and sales taxes, just like any other retailer.
- Goodwill recycles nearly 2 million pounds of goods annually. That can save your community’s tax payers nearly $50,000 per year.