Goodwill is excited to take part in Rock the Green, Milwaukee’s near-zero waste sustainability festival. The festival will take place Saturday, September 17 at Milwaukee’s Reed Street Yards. Goodwill will be on-site selling upcycled concert tees, provided by our Goodwill Store & Donation Centers and laundered by Goodwill Laundry & Linen Services! Tee shirts are sold exclusively at the festival, so don’t miss out!
In addition, between August 1st-31st, when you make a purchase at our Goodwill Store & Donation Centers in Wisconsin and the Illinois locations of Round Lake Beach, Mundelein and Lake Zurich, you'll receive a special promotional code for $5 off a General Admission ticket. (Valid for the first 1,000 ticket buyers.)
The 2016 Rock the Green line-up includes:
- Lord Huron
- Robert DeLong
- Best Coast
- The Heavy
- Thao and the Get Down Stay Down
- Trapper Schoepp
- Eagle Trace
- Great Lake Drifters
- Evan Christian
For more information on Rock the Green, visit www.rockthegreen.com.
Promo Code Instructions:
- Visit rockthegreen.com/tickets
- Scroll down to “Goodwill GA Admission”
- Enter the promo code in BEFORE selecting your quantity of tickets
- Select your quantity of tickets under “Goodwill GA Admission”
- Click the green “Order Now” button
- You’ll be redirected to a page to enter in your information. Your ticket will arrive via email.
- Be Green! Save your ticket on your phone and show it at the door – no need to print!