Goodwill and MMSD are teaming up for a hazardous waste and useable item collection event on June 11. Bring your household hazardous waste (Milwaukee County residents only) and other useable items to Oak Creek West Middle School from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Goodwill will accept the following:
• Personal computers – hard drive/tower, monitor, mouse, keyboard and printer (please erase personal data before donating)
• Flat-panel monitor HDTVs only
• Clothing, shoes, boots
• Books, records, CDs, video tapes and DVDs
• Games, toys and sports equipment
• Housewares: dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, lamps and small appliances
• Collectibles, antiques, decorative items and other giftware
• Hand tools and small power tools
• Domestics: linens, curtains, blankets, etc.
• Electronics: stereos, radios, VCRs, DVD players, etc.
Please no furniture, mattresses or large appliances.
Goodwill DataShield will also have representatives on site to collect and transport your confidential paper materials to their secure shred facility located in Greendale, WI for complete destruction.
This event is for individuals only; no businesses please. No newspaper, magazines, plastic and corrugate materials will be accepted. Limit of 4 boxes or two bags of paperwork per participant.
** Please Note - You must be a Milwaukee County resident in order to drop off hazardous materials. **