By Pam Pierson, Multimedia Manager, Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin & Metropolitan Chicago
This quick-and-easy vase project will make a unique centerpiece for your Fourth of July celebration!
- Various sized glass jars or vases
- Spray paint (red, white or blue)—both a primer and paint
- Washi tape
- Tacky glue
- Patriotic items or flowers
- Fiber fill
- Wash and dry glass jars or vases.
- Follow instructions on spray paint bottle and spray paint onto the glass. Allow to dry. Add additional coats if needed.
- Add stickers, washi tape and/or ribbon.
- Insert patriotic items or flowers. To help hold the patriotic items or flowers insert some fiber fill.