See the FINAL RESULTS of the Goodwill Fall Haul Donation Challenge below. We offer our sincerest thanks to ALL who participated in making this donation challenge a huge success. Your donations help support our ever important mission of providing training, employment and supportive services for people with disabilities or disadvantages who seek greater independence. THANK YOU for supporting our mission!
How It Works:
- There's no need to register for the promotion. Just start donating beginning November 1, 2016!
- Go to any participating Goodwill Store and Donation Center with your donations. Ask the Goodwill Donation Attendant for the Fall Haul Donation slip. Remember: only donations made between November 1 and November 30, 2016, will count!
- Simply indicate your school name, city and number of items donated. The Goodwill donation attendant will keep the donation slip.*
- The school with the greatest number of items donated will receive a visit from two Chicago Blackhawks players!
- The winning school must be a high school in our service territory.
- Be sure to fill in your donation slip completely.
- Donation slips that are not legible or filled out entirely (name of school and city) will not be counted.
- If any donation exceeds 1,000 items in one visit, the Goodwill Store Manager will need to sign the donation slip, in order for it to be counted.
- Any donation slips that do not have an exact number written under "Number of items donated" will be estimated by the donation attendant.
- Goodwill reserves the right to count a donation collection as one item (i.e. a bag of 100 marbles = 1 item and not 100 items).
- Goodwill reserves the right to verify the number of items indicated by the donor on the submitted donation slip, to ensure accurate counts for this challenge.
- Goodwill is not responsible for any slips that are not received, lost, or illegible.
1st Place School:
A school appearance by two Chicago Blackhawks!
2nd Place School:
$500 Visa Gift Card.
3rd Place School:
$500 Visa Gift Card.
Goodwill has the right to disqualify schools that are not in our territory. If unsure if your school is in our service territory, please contact Bill Jansen at email@example.com or (414) 847 4236.
Chicago Blackhawks Goaltender Scott Darling and Forward Andrew Desjardins visited St. Joseph High School in Westchester, Illinois to congratulate the school on winning Goodwill's 2015 Fall Haul Donation Challenge. Donate between November 1- 30 for a chance to bring the Blackhawks to your high school!