Who Can Enter:
- Contestants must be legal residents of Southeastern Wisconsin (Counties: Milwaukee, Waukesha, Fond du Lac, Rock, Dodge, Walworth, Washington, Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Green Lake, Jefferson, Racine & Kenosha) or Metropolitan Chicago (Counties: Lake, DuPage, Cook, Kane, Iroquois, Kankakee, Ford, Vermilion, Kendall & Will).
- Employees of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago (“Sponsor”), and the immediate family members of those employees are ineligible.
How You'll Enter:
- Snap a full length photo of yourself, or have a friend help you out! Be sure your outfit follows the rules and guidelines (in the Rules & Guidelines section).
- Choose ONE of the entry methods below and follow the instructions for the method you choose. Entries will not be accepted until the contest begins on Monday, June 3, 2019. Any entries given before or after the submission timeframe will not be accepted.
To enter via AmazingGoodwill.com
- An entry form will appear on this page beginning Monday, June 3, 2019. You’ll need to fill in your full name, address and email, along with a short description of your photo; describing the pieces that you purchased from Goodwill. Along with your information, you will also attach one photo of your outfit.
- JPEG and PNG files will be accepted.
- Tip: Please keep your descriptions short, to ensure your photo is fully visible once the voting round begins.
To enter via Twitter
- Your Twitter account must be made public in order for the hashtag entry to properly upload. This change can be made in your account settings.
- On your personal account, upload your photo and briefly describe your outfit from Goodwill and explain how it shows your sense of style.
- You must include the hashtag #2019GoodwillALModel in your tweet.
To enter via Facebook
- You must post your photo directly to the AmazingGoodwill Facebook page – not your personal Facebook page, in order for the entry to properly upload.
- Visit AmazingGoodwill on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/AmazingGoodwill/
- Select “Write something on this page” on the right column of the AmazingGoodwill page, and click to attach your photo.
- Upload your photo and describe your outfit from Goodwill and explain how it shows your sense of style. You must include the hashtag #2019GoodwillALModel in your post.
Rules & Guidelines:
- Entries will not be accepted until the contest begins on Monday, June 3, 2019. Any entries given before or after the submission timeframe (June 3-17, 2019) will not be accepted.
- Must be between 18-80 years of age to enter.
- Each person can enter the contest one time only–using one outfit, on only one of the provided methods of entry.
- Past Amazing Looks Contest winners are ineligible to win two years in a row.
- Photos need to remain tasteful; anything deemed otherwise may not be eligible for voting.
- The winner will be selected by judges appointed for the purpose by Goodwill Industries. Their decision is final.
- Goodwill Industries reserves the right not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- Photo shoot dates are subject to change.
- The photo shoot takes place at The Refinery Milwaukee Photo Studio. Winner must travel at his/her own expense.
- Winner must be available on a weekday for the Amazing Looks photo shoot on either September 12 or 13, 2019.
- Sponsors are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner or other contest information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsors are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- You’ll have the chance to view all of our outstanding entries! Each of the photos will be available for viewing on the AmazingGoodwill.com website beginning June 18, 2019.
- All entries will be submitted for judging, where Fashion Expert Bjorn will decide the winner. This portion of the judging will run June 18-24 2019.
- The winner will be contacted and announced no later than the week of July 1, 2019.
- The winner will attend our Amazing Looks Photo Shoot at The Refinery Milwaukee on September 12 or 13, 2019. He/she will spend the day getting dolled up and styled by the fabulous Fashion Expert Bjorn and photographed by Photographer Jessica Kaminski.
- Winner’s photos will be featured on the Amazing Looks section of our website as well as other promotional materials, including emails, social media posts and more.
- The winner will have the opportunity to purchase outfits and accessories worn at the Amazing Looks Photo Shoot.
Odd of Winning:
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Sponsors accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.