Vote for the winner of our Ultimate Upcycling Contest!
We asked you to create something unique by taking one item and repurposing it to make a different item with a completely different purpose from items found around your house for our 2020 Ultimate Upcycling Contest. We received over 100 entries and it's now time for YOU to help pick a winner!
Here's how to vote:
- Fan voting will begin Friday, May 15, 2020 at Noon CDT and end on Monday, May 25, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- To vote for a photo, click the button below and you'll be directed to the voting page.
- Once on the voting page, select “vote” beneath the specific photo.
- Each person may only cast their vote once per entry, per day, per IP Address. This means that if you are
voting in an office setting, under the same IP Address, you will only be able to vote on a specific item one time
during that day. Because of this, voting from home is highly recommended.
- Due to the high number of entries, the photos for voting will appear in a random order on multiple pages (every
entry will not appear on the first page). You must click through them all in order to find yours. Your photo may
not always appear in the same spot within the page, because they are loaded in a random order
each time the page is opened.
- When voting, please be sure to view all of the entries, so that you don’t miss out on any of the unique and talented
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've made a few changes to the contest this year. Click this link to view the official rules.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org