January 2021: "New Year, New Wardrobes"
See what she bought below.
Some Helpful Hints:
- The grandmother purchased the following items from Goodwill: 5 Tops, 5 Pairs of Pants, 1 Shawl Sweater.
- The price of the clothing ranged between $2.99 and $7.99.
- Sales tax not included.
Here's How to Play:
- Winners must guess the total cost of the 11 clothing items purchased at Goodwill.
- Guesses must be submitted in the form below.
- The first person to correctly guess the total price will win a $50 Goodwill gift card.
- If there are no correct guesses submitted, the person who guessed closest to the price, without going over, will win.
- One entry per day, per email.
- Winners' first name, last initial and city will be listed on our website (your full name will never be listed).
- Contestants can play the price game each month but can only win once every three months.
- Submissions for this price game end on Sunday, January 31, 2021. Please check back in February to play a new “Guess the Price” game and to find out the actual price of this Grandmother's shopping spree.
BEFORE YOU GUESS please note: Gift cards are only valid in the Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin & Metropolitan Chicago territory.