August 2020: Shoe Shopping Spree
For this month's edition of the Price Game, we want you to guess the total cost of the 32 pairs of shoes on this display rack.
Some Helpful Hints:
- Remember, there were 32 pairs of shoes on the display rack.
- The price of shoes at Goodwill stores typically range from $4.99 to $9.99.
- The "Tag Sale" color of the week is yellow.
Here's How to Play:
- Winners must guess the total cost of the 32 pairs of shoes.
- Guesses must be submitted in the form below.
- The first person to correctly guess the total price will win a $50 Goodwill gift card.
- If there are no correct guesses submitted, the person who guessed closest to the price, without going over, will win.
- One entry per day, per email.
- Winners' first name, last initial and city will be listed on our website (your full name will never be listed).
- Contestants can play each month but can only win once every three months.
- Submissions for this price game end on Monday, August 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Please check back in September to play a new “Guess the Price” game and to find out the actual price of this shopping spree.
BEFORE YOU GUESS please note: Gift cards are only valid in the Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin & Metropolitan Chicago territory.