One of the best parts about heading back to school in the fall is that it's a fresh start! For some of us this means new clothing, or school supplies. But, when you're replacing these items, remember to donate what you no longer need.
Items that will especially help others head back to school include:
- Backpacks: Let someone else look just as cool as you did!
- Notebooks: Don't you always feel like you buy too many? Donating yours will save paper and give someone else a chance to use them.
- Bicycles: A simple way to help those college students get to their classes on time!
- Books: For those infamous book reports!
- Clothes: Everyone wants to look stylish on their first day back to school. Why not pull off the look for less?
- Office Supplies: Calculators, rulers and staplers are a must-have in school; help someone check that off their list when you donate.
And don't forget, every item you donate is one less that is thrown away. You're not only making room for your new back to school items when you donate; you're also helping someone else find their essentials for less!