By Pam Pierson, Multimedia Manager, Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin & Metropolitan Chicago
This DIY Mason Jar project gives you a festive decoration you can put on your table, around your deck, or on your patio.
- Wide mouth Mason Jars
- Sand or decorative stones
- Patriotic material
- American flag (smaller size)
- Glue dots
- Tea Light
- Wash and dry Mason jar
- Remove the stick on the American flag and discard. Or cut out a small piece of patriotic material (I found a red tank top with silver stars).
- Glue the American flag or piece of material to the inside of the Mason jar with the glue dots.
- Add decorative stones or sand slightly higher than the bottom part of American flag or piece of material.
- Drop in tea light.