Safety Is Our Top Priority
Shopper Safety Details:
A number of safety protocols have been put in place, which may make your Goodwill experience a little different from what you remember.
- We are actively monitoring the capacity of our stores in accordance with federal, state and local municipality capacity orders.
- Social distancing signs have been placed on the floor throughout the store to show the recommended six-feet distance required.
- Plexi glass sneeze guards have been placed at cash registers.
- Clothes that are tried on will be taken off the floor and sanitized before becoming available for customers to purchase.
- No furniture holds are allowed. All furniture and large items must be taken when purchased. Customers are responsible for loading furniture purchases into their vehicle. Please pull up to the front of the store to load so customer access to the donation vestibule is not blocked.
Donation Safety Details:
- Goodwill offers no-contact donations; donation attendants will pick up your donations from your trunk while you wait in the car.
- Simply pull up to the donation doors, remain in your vehicle and our donation attendants will unload your donations and provide you with a donation receipt, if requested.
- All donations should be in a container – bag, box, tote, etc. Please do not donate loose items. Large items or furniture are the exception, which do not need to be in a container.
- Donated items will not be available for sale for at least 24 hours. The only exception will be made for large items that are properly disinfected prior to being placed on the sales floor.
Employee Safety Details:
- Goodwill is providing employees with face masks and gloves to wear while at work.
- Plexiglass sneeze guards have been placed at cash registers.
- Employee breakrooms will enforce social distancing.
Shop Safely Online:
Now you can shop Goodwill from home! We started selling select products online to reach a bigger audience and ensure we are maximizing the value of the generous donations we receive from our communities. Revenue generated through items we sell on ShopGoodwill, Amazon, and eBay still stays local, helping us provide job training and employment services to people with disabilities or disadvantages. Shopping online not only supports Goodwill’s mission, but also allows you to browse thousands of items safely from home, whenever you’d like.