Goodwill is hiring for Retail Supervisors at multiple locations! But, no matter what job you have at Goodwill, you’ll be part of a team that makes a positive impact in the lives of individuals, their families and the communities where we operate. Are you ready to be transformed?
Here's our latest job opportunities:
Details for Retail Supervisor positions:
- As a supervisor you will be responsible for opening/closing the store, managing register efficiency, achieving daily production goals, providing excellent customer service, and developing associates.
- Highschool diploma
- Two years prior retail or production experience, including retail supervisory experience (or bachelor’s degree in a related field).
- Working knowledge with Windows based PC and Microsoft Office.
Details for Assistant Store Manager position:
- Assistant Store Managers assist the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store, donation center and production areas. Oversee customer and employee satisfaction to advance the Goodwill mission and brand.
- Two years of college or Associate Degree (Bachelor’s Degree preferred);
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience in retail and/or production setting with supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with Windows based PC and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Real work-life balance
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Clear career paths
- Competetive wages, incentives and benefits
- We are mission-driven