Our newest Goodwill Store & Donation Center is coming soon to Glenview, IL!
Did you know?
- Goodwill Store & Donation Centers are located in many neighboring communities like Northbrook Skokie, Evanston and Des Plaines.
- Goodwill is good for the local economy, with each store creating 45-55 new jobs.
- Goodwill will contribute to the local tax base paying property taxes and sales taxes, just like any other retailer.
- Our new location will be just minutes from your home, have a convenient drive-up with friendly donation attendants to help you unload your items, and be open seven days a week. As a non-proﬁt organization, your donations are tax-deductible and proceeds from the sale of your donations fund training programs that help individuals get jobs, right in your own community!
- The average Goodwill Store & Donation Center recycles nearly 2 million pounds of goods annually. That can save your community’s taxpayers nearly $50,000 per year.
- We design our stores to be contemporary, bright, shopper and donor friendly, adhering to community standards.
- We are a strong community partner, active in local events, chamber and business organizations.