Since you’re decorating your home with scary and spooky DIY Halloween projects, your wine glasses and napkins should follow suit.
Collect an odd assortment of stemware from Goodwill ($.99 - $1.99). A variety of mismatched sizes and shapes will give your bar the look of a laboratory, especially when you add “bloody” hand prints!
You will need:
- Red craft paint
- Paper/foam plate
- Wax paper (to protect your work surface)
- Paper towel (for clean-up)
- White cotton napkins
- Pour a small amount of red paint on a foam plate
-Cover your palm with paint by rubbing your hand in the paint. Remember finger painting in kindergarten? Same technique!
- Grab the “bowl” of a wine glass to transfer the paint
- Reapply paint for each glass
- After use, carefully hand wash glasses; paint will not be permanent; do not put in the dishwasher
- Place your painted hand on one corner of a napkin with your fingers pointing toward the corner
- Reapply paint for each napkin
- After paint is dry, press with a hot iron to set the paint
- Machine wash in cold water, separately, after use