Jeffrey goes city casual with this well thought out look that any man could wear. Once again layering at its finest. We start with a red polka dot button down shirt from the Gap, and added a black and white hounds tooth check tie from Chaps. This is our base. The shawl collar sweater from Marc Anthony allows just a little peek of the colorful shirt and tie combo. Grey dress slacks from the Gap make this feel a little more dressed up without looking corporate. The tan suede coat from Claiborne is a classic outerwear piece that can be worn both in the spring to come and well into fall weather too, thereby making it indispensable. The classic Kangol cap and Jeffrey’s own brown leather dress shoes (purchased from Goodwill) add those small fashionable touches that create memorable style. Dressing up a little can be fun AND masculine too!
Jeffrey's Favorite Item: Dress shoes - To Boot NY
"They were from Goodwill and they’re really unique and totally customizable."
- Marc Anthony - oatmeal colored sweater - $4.99
- Gap - Red, polka dot button down - $4.99
- Gap - Gray slacks - $4.99
- Tan suede coat - Claiborne - $9.99
- Chaps - black and white/houndstooth tie - $1.49
- Brown dress shoes – To Boot NY (purchased at Goodwill)