It's our goal to provide value-priced, quality new and used items for our customers. For it's the proceeds that are generated at our stores that allows Goodwill to provide skill development, training, and job placement for the people that we serve.
We hope you will be delighted with your new found treasure, but if you're not:
- We will issue a store credit for clothing within 10 days of the purchase. The original receipt and price tags must be attached.
- Non clothing items are sold "as is" and are not returnable.
- Bin apparel or tag sale items are not returnable.
- Adjustments will not be given on prior purchases.
- Sales prices are effective on day of sale only.
- If an item's ticket has been tampered with, we may not issue an in-store credit.
- In-store credits are non-transferable. We may request ID when in-store credit is issued or redeemed.