Final Pass It On Donation Challenge results are in!
The Pass It On Donation Challenge ran from April 1-30th, 2013. Thank you to all the schools who donated generously to earn a chance to have Chicago Blackhawk Champion Patrick Sharp visit your school!
Patrick is a member of the 2010 Championship Team, was the NHL All-Star Game MVP and has over 400 career points.
We're pleased to announce the winning school as: Lisle Junior High School in Lisle with 74,971 donations. Congratulations!
Week five results (items donated through Tuesday, April 30)
Thank you to all 1,198 participating schools. Together, you donated 741,298 total items!
- Lisle Junior High School (Lisle) - 74,971
- Jackson Middle School (Villa Park) - 34,614
- Hoover Wood Elementary School (Batavia) - 34,332
- St. Joseph Elementary School (Downers Grove) - 31,716
- Elizabeth H Sutherland Elementary School (Chicago) - 27,100
- Chelsea Intermediate School (Frankfort) - 24,713
- River Valley School (Lemont) - 23,708
- Oakwood Elementary School (Lemont) - 22,405
- St. William School (Chicago) - 21,682
- P R I D E School (Oak Lawn) - 18,185
- Liberty Elementary School (Orland Park) - 16,116
- J W Robinson Elementary School (Lyons) - 15,279
- St. Celestine School (Elmwood Park) - 10,799
- Wauconda Middle School (Wauconda) - 8,223
- Oakland Elementary School (Lake Villa) - 7,639
Reminder: this promotion is restricted to elementary and middle schools only (K-8) in our service territory. Other schools may be listed in acknowledgment of their donations. View our List of Other Schools Participating.
How It Works:
- There's no need to register for the promotion. Just start donating April 1, 2013!
- A Goodwill donation attendant will provide you with a special donation slip. Remember: only donations made between April 1 and April 30, 2013, will count!
- Simply indicate your school name, city and number of items donated. Return the slip to the donation attendant.*
- The school with the greatest number of items donated will receive a visit from Stanley Cup Champion Patrick Sharp!**
- Any slips that do not have an exact number written for the "Number of items donated" will be estimated by the donation attendant
- Goodwill reserves the right to count a donation collection as one item (ie: a bag of 100 marbles = 1 item and not 100 items)
- If any donation exceeds 999 items in one visit, the Goodwill Store Manager will need to sign the donation drive slip, in order for it to be counted
- Slips that are not legible or filled out entirely (name of school and city) will not be counted
- Goodwill is not responsible for any slips that are not received, are lost, or illegible
- Management reserves the right to verify the number of items indicated by the donor on the submitted donation slip, to ensure accurate counts for this challenge
1st Place: A visit by Chicago Blackhawk Patrick Sharp, a plaque, 2 autographed replica jerseys and 15 autographed caps. Click here to view the winning school guidelines.
2nd and 3rd Place: 15 autographed baseball caps each.
Give back to your community and help the environment too!
Click here to search for stores in the Metropolitian Chicago service territory.
Questions? Contact Katie Flanagan at (312) 994-1462 or email@example.com
Click here to download a promotional flyer.
- Results through Tuesday, April 2 will be posted by 5PM on Friday, April 12
- Results through Tuesday, April 9 will be posted by 5PM on Friday, April 19
- Results through Tuesday April 16 will be posted by 5PM on Friday, April 26
- Results through Tuesday, April 23 will be posted by 5PM on Friday, May 3
- Final results for the entire month of April will be posted by 5PM on Friday, May 10