Final Pack'er Up Donation Challenge results are in!
The Pack'er Up Donation Challenge ran from April 1-30th, 2013. Thank you to all participating schools who donated generously to earn a chance to have World Champion Donald Driver visit your elementary or middle school!
We're pleased to announce the winning school as: John Long Middle School in Grafton with 78,022 items donated. Congratulations!
Week five results (items donated through Tuesday, April 30)
Thank you to all 851 participating schools. Together, you donated 635,968 total items!
- John Long Middle School (Grafton) - 78,022
- Greenfield Middle School (Greenfield) - 39,185
- Union Grove Elementary School (Union Grove) - 37,402
- Our Redeemer Lutheran School (Delavan) – 32,115
- Lincoln Erdman Elementary School (Sheboygan) - 25,263
- Prairie Elementary School (Waukesha) - 22,906
- Decorah Elementary School (West Bend) - 20,989
- Sabish Middle School (Fond du Lac) - 17,142
- Whitnall Middle School (Greenfield) - 14,195
- St. Frances Cabrini School (West Bend) - 13,093
- Harvey Elementary School (Kenosha) - 12,734
- Horning Middle School (Waukesha) - 12,065
- Tonawanda Elementary School (Elm Grove) - 11,459
- Yorkville Elementary School (Union Grove) - 11,016
- Swanson Elementary School (Brookfield) - 9,597
Reminder: this promotion is restricted to elementary and middle schools only (K-8) in our service territory. Other schools may be listed in acknowledgment of their donations. View our List of Other Schools Participating.
How It Works:
- There's no need to register for the promotion. Just start donating April 1, 2013!
- A Goodwill donation attendant will provide you with a special donation slip. Remember: only donations made between April 1 and April 30, 2013, will count!
- Simply indicate your school name, city and number of items donated. Return the slip to the donation attendant.*
- The school with the greatest number of items donated will receive a visit from Super Bowl Champion Donald Driver!**
- Any slips that do not have an exact number written for the "Number of items donated" will be estimated by the donation attendant
- Goodwill reserves the right to count a donation collection as one item (ie: a bag of 100 marbles = 1 item and not 100 items)
- If any donation exceeds 999 items in one visit, the Goodwill Store Manager will need to sign the donation drive slip, in order for it to be counted
- Slips that are not legible or filled out entirely (name of school and city) will not be counted
- Goodwill is not responsible for any slips that are not received, are lost, or illegible
- Management reserves the right to verify the number of items indicated by the donor on the submitted donation slip, to ensure accurate counts for this challenge
1st Place: A visit by Donald Driver, 12 autographed copies of Donald Driver's children's book and an authentic autographed Packer helmet, signed by Donald Driver. Click here to view the winning school guidelines.
2nd and 3rd Place: 12 autographed copies of Donald Driver's children's book.
Give back to your community and help the environment too!
Click here to search for stores in the Southeastern Wisconsin service territory.
Questions? Contact Katie Flanagan at (414) 847-4170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download a promotional flyer.
- Results through Tuesday, April 2 will be posted by 5PM on Friday, April 12
- Results through Tuesday, April 9 will be posted by 5PM on Friday, April 19
- Results through Tuesday April 16 will be posted by 5PM on Friday, April 26
- Results through Tuesday, April 23 will be posted by 5PM on Friday, May 3
- Final results for the entire month of April will be posted by 5PM on Friday, May 10